Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2017
I want to start PVP but when i go to unicorn lane its says age 5 and i never got started with age 1. Its very confusing cause i know where i need to be but its different ages. Exactly how do i get to age 1 without dealing with age 5??? Im sure im not the only one with this issue.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
KatieIbarra1992 on Jun 29, 2022 wrote:
I want to start PVP but when i go to unicorn lane its says age 5 and i never got started with age 1. Its very confusing cause i know where i need to be but its different ages. Exactly how do i get to age 1 without dealing with age 5??? Im sure im not the only one with this issue.
Ages are just different eras of PvP. It’s to refresh the leaderboards and have a clean slate, especially once PvP got a big rework. These probably aren’t the exact years but it’s something like 2012 or 2013 that Age 1 ended. Age 2 in 2015, Age 3 in 2017. Something like that idk. Age 4 just ended. So the first 4 ages have passed, and we are in age 5 for the time being.