Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Judgment pet to manifest Gargantuan talent

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Hello. In the game there is a Judgement spell and also a Judgement pet you earn at level 58. This post is about the pet. I just recently got my Judgement pet and I learned that one of its possible talents is Gargantuan. How do I make sure it manifests Gargantuan? What pet attributes(intelligence, strength, will) should I focus on to manifest this talent?

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

The gargantuan talent is not a maycast. It simply places one gargantuan spell trading card in your deck. If this is your intent, then you simply have to find another judgement pet (or some other pet) in the pet kiosk that already has that talent manifested, and then hatch with it. You may need to do this a number of times until your pet picks up the talent. You can actually search for the gargantuan talent in the pet kiosk and it will pop up a list of pets that already have it on.

To be honest, its probably better not to waste a spot on the pet for a trading card talent. The cards can readily be bought in the bazaar or other vendors, and you can place them in your side deck for when you want to have them available. You can also use spell training points to train for the spell in celestia - its a sun school spell (I think). Anyway, hope that helps.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

There are no pet attributes that determine what abilities manifest on a pet. Attributes only determine how powerful a particular ability will be. For example, let's say a pet had spell proof ability on it. The amount of this ability ranges from roughly 6 to 10 in score. Power is one of the attributes that determines how high this ability can be. So if your pet has a power of say 150, you might get a spell proof value of 6 when the pet's attributes are maxed. A power of 250 will make this ability go up to 10 when the power attribute is maxed.

The abilities on a pet are already determined when you get it. There is nothing you can do (short of hatching with another pet) that will change the abilities on your pet.

So what you should do is train your pet to adult. If the gargantuan ability is already on the pet, it will likely show up as the pet is trained up. If you do not get the gargantuan ability by the time your pet is adult, then go to the pet kiosk. Do a search for the gargantuan ability. It will pop up a bunch of pets with that ability on it already. Then search through the pets until you find one that you like. Ideally the pet should have gargantuan on it, along with higher attribute scores. You can then hatch with that pet and then train it to adult again. If it still does not manifest the gargantuan ability, keep repeating this process. Eventually you will get a pet with the ability on it. Sadly, this is why pet hatching can be quite the chore (although it really is a lot easier now than it was some years ago before the pet kiosk).

Another note, if you want to ensure you still keep getting a judgement pet during your hatching, make sure that you are hatching with another judgement pet in the kiosk. Find one with Gargantuan on it, and higher attribute scores than your pet currently has; because if you hatch with a different type of pet, there is a chance that the pet you get back might not be your Judgement pet. Hope that helps.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Jun 16, 2022 wrote:
Hello. In the game there is a Judgement spell and also a Judgement pet you earn at level 58. This post is about the pet. I just recently got my Judgement pet and I learned that one of its possible talents is Gargantuan. How do I make sure it manifests Gargantuan? What pet attributes(intelligence, strength, will) should I focus on to manifest this talent?
Unfortunately all you can do is hope you get lucky, if it doesnt get it first time you can always use the first gen judgement to hatch with another pet with the gargantuan talent and hope you get it in the second generation (their baby) pet.