Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's the Mayhem?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Where is Beastmoon Mayhem

There is no Mayhem in the Spiral and it's utter Chaos! I gots to gets my Lunari

It's not even coming up on the Wiz Calendar found here www.wizard101.com/game/monthly-events-calendar

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
stemogstel on May 17, 2022 wrote:
Where is Beastmoon Mayhem

There is no Mayhem in the Spiral and it's utter Chaos! I gots to gets my Lunari

It's not even coming up on the Wiz Calendar found here www.wizard101.com/game/monthly-events-calendar
I'm wondering that too.
Beastmoon, especially Hunt but also Mayhem, are my most favourite events.
It is sad to have it less.
I hear it's because they are trying to fix the bugs from last Hunt.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
They cancelled or postponed (not sure which) it until they get those aoe bugs fixed.. Interesting since imo it impactts mayhem much less than hunt.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
The monthly calendar was updated.

May 24-30th To Be Determined... We usually have a weekly event in place, so there's never an empty space... until now! Due to this month's Beastmoon Hunt needing a patch update, the event has been postponed. Expect this space to possibly shift until the Beastmoon Hunt event is back on the calendar!

My comments:
The current Event, Spiral Scene, does not allow Team-Up if level lock is on. This too shall require a patch. Will you be postponing future Spiral Scene and Spiral Showcase until this gets patched?

Surely, we'll have an Event for that week. That should be the week with double Scroll points to help players complete theirs, thus encouraging many to buy the Spring Scroll. We don't want people to miss their chance at getting those locked participation trophies now do we?

Also, many Beastmoon players anticipate earning Lunari. I suggest KI give everyone a handful of free Lunari to show good face. Here's my good face(s) if you do -->

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The AoE glitch was affecting the mobs, and they decided to postpone/cancel the event since nobody, and I mean NOBODY AT ALL, wants to go up against Pye'Rho with his own glitched AoEs.