Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Patch Notes for February 16, 2022

AuthorMessage
Administrator
A new game patch has arrived that includes new Lemuria themed housing items added to Mirza in Telos!
  • Assorted Lemuria themed housing items added to Mirza in Telos
  • Audited all TC and other variants of elemental and spirit blades, traps, and shields
  • Inferno Salamander trained spell, tiers and crafted treasure card modified to respond to emergent meta concerns
  • Fixed issue with quest arrow not updating in Kraken Up Quest
  • Updated cinematic for Balance Oni (faster “triple hit” animation)
  • Updated animations for PvP-variant of the Life Scion spell (now has animations for normal and x2 hit)

Survivor
Nov 16, 2012
Hello!

I'm not sure if this is where I should post the issue, but KI support recommended I discuss the issue on message boards to bring more visibility.

So as you may know, the Beastmoon Mayhem event had begun on Tuesday, February 15th. I had gained around 240 event points on the first day after playing, gardening and leveling my beast forms. However, when I came to check my points today (Wednesday, February 16th) after the patch, my Beastmoon event points had reset to 0 again! My scroll of fortune points seems to have not been and I didn’t lose any of the rewards from the Beastmoon Mayhem rewards meter (eg: nimbus elf pet is still in my house).

The same exact thing happened during the January 4th Beastmoon Hunt event as well. And there was maintenance scheduled on January 5h at 3am, if I recall correctly.

I'm not sure if this was due to last night's patches, but I would really appreciate it if someone could look into this recurring bug because it can be quite frustrating!

Thanks in advance :)