Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Wood - Pepper Grass Nook

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hello,

I am a level 132 Death wizard. I have completed all main and side quests leading to the point I am at. I have gone to each world and selected the quest finder and no quests are available. I am starting part two of Empyrea now. There however is one quest I have been unable to finish in Khrysalis and that is the Zeke Khrycket quest. I only have one Khrycket left and that is the one in Lost Wood. I have read that is in the Pepper Grass Nook. Problem is, I cant enter that house. I have taken several other level 150 with me and they too couldn't get in. So how am I supposed to finish this quest?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hello,

I have now been able to complete this! Thank you.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
GrandmasterTea on Feb 15, 2022 wrote:
Hello,

I am a level 132 Death wizard. I have completed all main and side quests leading to the point I am at. I have gone to each world and selected the quest finder and no quests are available. I am starting part two of Empyrea now. There however is one quest I have been unable to finish in Khrysalis and that is the Zeke Khrycket quest. I only have one Khrycket left and that is the one in Lost Wood. I have read that is in the Pepper Grass Nook. Problem is, I cant enter that house. I have taken several other level 150 with me and they too couldn't get in. So how am I supposed to finish this quest?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
you've probably got a side quest you didn't do that'll let you get into the house