Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armed Forces Veterans Appreciation Item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
Hello Everyone,

Our beloved service men and women need to have more recognition. Many wizard101 players are now adults and some of us, like myself, have decided to serve our great country. I would love to see another Veterans appreciation item specifically for those who have served. Any military branch with proof of service in order to be granted some sort of special item. Back in 2009, Wizard101 released the Valor wand. A beautiful sword for those that have served. Please allow my post to be heard by the community, as well as the developers of Wizard101 to implement this again.

Sincerely,

OG2008WIZ (Air Force Veteran)

Administrator
OG2008WIZ on Feb 6, 2022 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Our beloved service men and women need to have more recognition. Many wizard101 players are now adults and some of us, like myself, have decided to serve our great country. I would love to see another Veterans appreciation item specifically for those who have served. Any military branch with proof of service in order to be granted some sort of special item. Back in 2009, Wizard101 released the Valor wand. A beautiful sword for those that have served. Please allow my post to be heard by the community, as well as the developers of Wizard101 to implement this again.

Sincerely,

OG2008WIZ (Air Force Veteran)
Hello!

First, thank you for you service!

Every year we give away a new item for Veterans Day, you can see the list of what we've done in the past here!