Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hall of heroes change

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 10, 2012
I don't like fleeing.

When left group dead mandar should cast a berserk aura to replace damage cap (even an asymmetrical one .)
Add a late cheat on duck 3 round stun + no pip gain.

Same result no more cap
Fleeing is a bad idea
Healer become useful
A real value to a 8v4 fight and not a hard 4v4 then flee and and an easy 4v4.

Actually this fight is exactly what I fear for wizard101 future, play quick, stack blades and aoe, flee and then restart.
A monument to alpha-striking.

I hope this strategy was not the one expected by the team.

Fleeing can be a good fun act on a fun boss like a boss that summons op spells on first round and if you flee and get back he ran out of mana, so more like a joke.

I don't say fleeing should be a curse but for a end world fight fleeing is better than healing.

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Did you mean "for a end world fight healing is better than fleeing."?

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
John Hawkstone on Feb 5, 2022 wrote:
Did you mean "for a end world fight healing is better than fleeing."?
Ye of course thanks for the correction.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2021
the fact you can wipe out an entire side of it in 3 turns makes it far too easy imo.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2018
While fleeing may not be your favorite thing, its a viable strategy for the fight and is like the only fight you ever have to flee in (to my knowledge at least). The amount of cheats alone is crazy, and those cheats can glitch to fill your whole hand with card limits. The fight was not designed in a friendly way, and the flee strategy works as a result. Trying to enforce a healer role again feels weird, like Gobbsmack who many get stuck on, and if a life wizard is not available, its becomes less efficient. But even then, the current fight is not friendly enough to stay in the whole time without ever fleeing. Side content is being made more of a challenge for the purpose of offering more challenge without being a roadblock to your main progression.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Stormwind 8108 on Jan 30, 2022 wrote:
I don't like fleeing.

When left group dead mandar should cast a berserk aura to replace damage cap (even an asymmetrical one .)
Add a late cheat on duck 3 round stun + no pip gain.

Same result no more cap
Fleeing is a bad idea
Healer become useful
A real value to a 8v4 fight and not a hard 4v4 then flee and and an easy 4v4.

Actually this fight is exactly what I fear for wizard101 future, play quick, stack blades and aoe, flee and then restart.
A monument to alpha-striking.

I hope this strategy was not the one expected by the team.

Fleeing can be a good fun act on a fun boss like a boss that summons op spells on first round and if you flee and get back he ran out of mana, so more like a joke.

I don't say fleeing should be a curse but for a end world fight fleeing is better than healing.
I think the final fight is excellent. I think the strategy is very unique to other strategies we see in the game. As another responder mentioned, this is the only battle in the game (to my knowledge) where fleeing is part of the strategy.