Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give all players a 7th Character Slot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2015
When the 'Additional Character Slot Elixir' was added for purchase in the Crown Shop, I was expecting that we would potentially be receiving a 7th character slot as well after all these years of 7 schools/6 slots; it would've made sense and not put the 'Elixir' out as a major purchase that is required if you want to play all 7 Schools on your account.

I would love to play all 7 schools on my account without having to purchase an Elixir for 18,000 Crowns. When at the same time, I could leave one school out, and have whatever school that 7th slot may've been for free. It's especially disheartening for people like me who stick to just buying membership, as we can never have the 7th slot. If we had 7 slots already, I would not mind there being an elixir, as I understand with each new character there is additional server space taken up. Though for the game to be in its 14th year and a 7th school is still inaccessible to those who don't want to pay $35 just to have it, is just not accurate to how the game would've been amended in the past.

I love this game and will always play it, but just like in 2009 when a lot of features were added into this game: Pet training, Mounts, etc. A 7th character slot should've been added then, and for free, not for $35 in 2019.

I think the price of the Elixir should be MASSIVELY reduced or the 7th character slot should be a courtesy (at the least) to accounts who have bought membership once. Though I think 7 slots should just be a thing, as there are 7 schools in this game.

I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me on this topic, for us it's seen as a 'cash-grab' for the 7th slot to be hidden behind this $35 pay-wall. I don't mean to put my account on the "outs" for making harsher criticism on the website, but not even members who are actively paying can access all 7-schools without having to make an additional purchase; hence the sacrifice of never playing one. It's just not something that should be issue. Everyone, especially members should have the ability to play all 7 Schools, without having to pay an additional 3 1/2 months of membership, just to do so.

*$35 dollars as you would have to purchase the 25 dollar 13,750 Crowns and the 10 dollar 5,000 Crowns, to get the necessary 18,000 crowns for the cheapest possible price.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
and a 8th one for the ones who already get 7 slot

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I just haven't understood the limit to character slots. Like why can you only purchase one elixir? (It's not an obvious technical one because they allow you to get multiple if you do the Crown Reward Weekends.)

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Especially when I can get 6 slots and permanent questing partners for the price of second membership.