Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

questing and farming settings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
so i'm pretty upset:

This is my first character on wiz101 so I want to take my time and listen and read all of the dialogue, but when I did Team Up and set it to questing, it seems like I only get higher level players that have shadow pips that hit and we're done within the first two rounds of the battle, I don't even get to blade. I can't read because if I do I don't get to to the rest of the dungeon. Can something be done about this? I don't want to solo because I die.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Hey, I'm sorry to hear this has been so frustrating. As someone who also loves the dialogue and story as part of the game, it can be really disappointing to lose that!

Unfortunately, not much can happen to change that. It's really difficult to regulate gameplay styles. What I can tell you is that often the dialogue will show up in tutorial tips on the right side of the screen, so you will be able to read it. Also, try explaining to the higher levels joining you in Team Up that you want just a second to read the dialogue before starting the fights.

I hope this helps and you're able to find team-ups that are willing to work with your playstyle :)