Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Hatching Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2017
Hi all!

I am a returning player from years ago (the December free membership got me addicted again) and never really hatched or trained pets in the past. I currently have an epic Enchanted Armament. I love the sharpened blade card I get with him but I don't like the appearance of armaments. If I hatch with a pet I think looks better, do I have a chance of getting the sharpened blade cards?

Thank you.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Welcome back to the game!
So when it comes to hatching with another pet, you can either get your pet back or you'll get the pet someone lent you. It's RNG, so you never know. When it comes to pet cards/spells, they are pet specific. So, if you want to keep the sharpened blade spell, you'll have to stick with the armaments, unfortunately.
However, you can peruse the kiosk and try to find a pet that you like the look of that offers your school specific blade instead. There are some cute ones out there! I hope this helps in the way you need it to! Best of luck!