Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New wizard here, what are the best bundles to buy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2019
Looking into buying a bundle, not sure which ones are good or not. Any suggestions?

Community Leader
Hi there,

The "best bundle" really depends on your Wizard's school and play-style. Any bundle you choose will give you a mount worth flexing and a house you can show off. Some bundles like The Spooky Carnival give gear that is good for defensive strategy. Some bundles like the Witch Hunter's give gear that is good for an offensive strategy. You can find the stats for most bundles you may be considering by checking out some of the Official Fan sites for reviews.

I hope this helps.

Amber

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
rlkxo on Nov 18, 2021 wrote:
Looking into buying a bundle, not sure which ones are good or not. Any suggestions?
They're all good - just depends on what you really want. Before you buy any of them, look on the website and see what they contain.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I would like to add that looking on YouTube, you will find many people doing videos on the different bundles showing you what all is included. I find this very helpful to know if I will like the bundle or not.