Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

15 packs for the price of 12H Halloween pack sale cost / value is off

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
A small complaint about the current pack sale:

15 packs for the price of 12H Halloween sale pack. Gives 3 each of
Nightmare
Harrowing Nightmare
Gloomthorn Nightmare (2017)
Elven Nightmare
Pirate Nightmare

All for the price of 4775 crowns.

Now I'm not a math whiz, but the current crown costs of the packs are:

Nightmare, Harrowing Nightmare, Gloomthorn Nightmare, Elven Nightmare are 299 crowns each for a total of:

12 x 299 = 3588 crowns

Pirate Nightmare = 3 x 399 crowns = 1197 crowns

For a total of 3588 + 1197 = 4785 crowns

So, buying the "special" as opposed to individual packs saves you a grand total of: 10 crowns.

That is NOT a bargain. If this truly was a 15 packs for price of 12, you should have charged on 3588 crowns for the 12 x 299 crown packs and tossed in the 3 Pirate Nightmare packs for free, or some permutation thereof where you actually only pack for 12 packs at the current crown shop price but receive 15 packs. Maybe this was an oversight on someone's part. I don't know. Just thought I would bring it to your attention.

Administrator
CUTEHORSEY on Oct 29, 2021 wrote:
A small complaint about the current pack sale:

15 packs for the price of 12H Halloween sale pack. Gives 3 each of
Nightmare
Harrowing Nightmare
Gloomthorn Nightmare (2017)
Elven Nightmare
Pirate Nightmare

All for the price of 4775 crowns.

Now I'm not a math whiz, but the current crown costs of the packs are:

Nightmare, Harrowing Nightmare, Gloomthorn Nightmare, Elven Nightmare are 299 crowns each for a total of:

12 x 299 = 3588 crowns

Pirate Nightmare = 3 x 399 crowns = 1197 crowns

For a total of 3588 + 1197 = 4785 crowns

So, buying the "special" as opposed to individual packs saves you a grand total of: 10 crowns.

That is NOT a bargain. If this truly was a 15 packs for price of 12, you should have charged on 3588 crowns for the 12 x 299 crown packs and tossed in the 3 Pirate Nightmare packs for free, or some permutation thereof where you actually only pack for 12 packs at the current crown shop price but receive 15 packs. Maybe this was an oversight on someone's part. I don't know. Just thought I would bring it to your attention.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I went and looked at the ticket and in game prices and it looks like the original prices of all of the packs were put in as 399 Crowns so it was thought that the total was 5,985 Crowns. The price was then brought down to 4,775 Crowns. I will inform those who created the bundle. Thanks again and sorry for any inconvenience!