Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School And World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
This is my first time ever posting here. I've been an off an on player since the end of 2009.

Recently while playing another favorite game Destiny, I thought I'd like to see a Poison type subclass or Bio as it's called in Final Fantasy. I only know of a couple of spells in Wizards that give off a poison affect. I would love to see a Poison class actually added to the game.

I do not know if there is any more school types after Shadow. I only recently got into Khysalis myself, as I am also playing my lower wizards. I don't typically follow news and articles.

That being said I don't look forward to this Candy Land world that I am still a ways from. Would I'd like to see is a Western themed world. Like The Bonanza or the Ponderosa or something that includes various movie and character references just as the rest of the game does.

Or even a dark world like dark elf style of realm, and that could provide the Poison school.

Thank You