Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional save spots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I find that I use my Castle to pop around to every place that I want to go through my tapestries, but I only have these tapestries on my highest level toon so far, so whilst she just goes home, I end up using my others to go to Wizard City, then to Castle Tours, then to her house, and then I use the tapestries on the smaller ones.

I think it would be great if we could purchase or craft an item that would function as a portable tapestry in our bags for some of the more common places we teleport to. We could add a mana cost to it like the saved spot that is available that happens on activation. They could be select spots, or there could be a function like we use with the portals that would allow us to mark them at a particular spot, or different items for each of those. If we find ourselves going back and forth between certain places that don't have tapestries often, like dungeon or mat farming, we could have something ready to go to take us there.