Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perhaps Some Things To Forward To (Gamplay Suggestions)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2020
Wello, Wizzles of the Spiral! This post will be dedicated to some gaming concepts I've contemplated.

I was thinking about some additional events, or maybe
they’re considered quests, to potentially implement within the game.

Golden Whoose Chase
I do this this one would be best suited for an event only. During this time, there would be golden creatures in every world that has a potential of dropping higher marked gear, the max gear considered in each world, or other special materials like limited time furniture, ingredients, recipes, or even spells and monstrology.

Expedition To… Elsewhere and Behind?
What if we had options to do expeditions? The expeditions would be solely about exploring and farming items and character knowledge points that can be redeemed in unlocking titles and professions that then allow us wizards to learn spells (but not just fighting spells, all spells) and maybe even to travel to certain locations/unlock certain abilities. This might be more suitable for an event idea than anything else. There’d be different types of expeditions that members can sign up for, too. On the expeditions, you’d have certain quests, or rather a checklist to mark off. The Central Place for this feature and/or event could be either posted in Marleybone (visit a certain Mister Sherlock Bones, grrhaps), for the obvious, or Grizzleheim, for their traveling themed spirit.

Feel free to add onto these ideas if you feel it right to.
Alura