Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's That? More Castle Building Suggestions!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2020
Wello, Wizzles of the Spiral. I'm dedicating this topic to the art of castle building!

Feel free to add onto the list. I'd love to discussion more
additions that others feel it necessary for the post.

And they were roommates?!
Share Castles
—Add in an option to share castles/dorms with friends so you people can build together and whatnot. Pros include community connection/bonding, IRL and online family/friends get to work on projects together for those castle building lovers. There’s not much else purpose than that, I just thought it might be a cool idea.

Round, and Round, and Round, and Round. . . and Round We Go:
Advanced Moves Additions

—As I’ve read before, the undo button might be something that’ll be looked into. But I also have a suggestion concerning the advanced moves: • Flip in Horizontal and Diagonal Directions — Sometimes it’s a toughie when I can’t place items in my house the way I want because it just wasn’t designed that way. So why not include a way for items to be placed in flipped mode? • Rotation in 3D — We already have an option to rotate counterclockwise and clockwise, so what about also adding rotation in ALL directions of the 3D Graph!

It’s Raining, It’s PouringBecause I Said So:
Magic of the Tempestarii
— I also have one more suggestions that could either be considered castle magic or regular house items, or even a castle in the future similar to the snow globes: Weather/Setting Changing Items. I don’t mean I want it to snow or rain Sakura blossoms, as that would defeat the purpose of having the snow globes and the value they hold. In fact, this would boost the value of snow globes so that they fit in a tad bit more in my opinion. But it would be nice to simply pick the weather of my castles. I personally adore darker settings so my illumination housing items have more of an affect on the place. If not a weather/setting changing item then why not allow us to darken rooms or the outdoors a little?
— For further ideas on the matter, it could essentially be a weather/setting producer that can change sceneries. Much like items where you have to insert things for it to work the effective way. You just have to buy/earn cards to insert in it. Maybe this could be another course to be learned! If there needs to be a setting for this, I suggest it be in Avalon since you could work in the medieval lore of the Tempestarii (weather magicians).
Question In Regards:
I wondered if maybe this couldn’t work for most of the castles we currently have due to the castles just not fitting in with the lighting change since it’s programmed to be in the setting it was set in but it should be noted I've no clue how coding and programming even works. However, if this IS the case, then would it be possible for us to look forward to castles in the future where we can control the weather?

Thanks for reading! Stay magical, my friends.
Alura