Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please make it available to see our beastmoon battle coins.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello KI,
I was wondering if you can make it possible to see our coins that we use for battle cards somehow before each match. Maybe split the experience section and have that look like your gold 1 amount over the other. So that would remain under health only. Then under mana, you can show our balance we have to buy beastmoon battle cards. If this was possible, we would know what we have without guessing. This would be helpful in respects to not wasting hasty harvest if we do not need to. I know I speak for many on this subject. Please consider it.

Thank You,
Mark Dragonleaf, Tier 5 Wolf, Tier 5krokomummy, Tier 4 rat, Tier 4 Elf.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
Great idea! I would love to have access to my beastmoon info!

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Been asking for that over a year. We see our gold we see our Xp, We see Areana tickets, we see our crowns, We see our energy, We see our training points, We see our health, We see our Health and Mana. Not having a way to see our battle coin total puts us in a situation where we are Wasting havarvests to fight with when we are already cfull. It makes no sense that we have to waste a harvest because there is no record of our Battle coins.