Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Seeds Glitching

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Hi there,

I have recently been experiencing a lot of problems around my gardening seeds. Mostly happening when I am planting seeds. Sometimes after harvesting if some seeds end up going to the bank or if the game lags while I try to harvest it ends up having some issues right after that when I try to replant them.

Currently I am trying to plant some seeds on my life wizard but the seeds showing in my garden menu are not even what is represented in my backpack. I kept trying to plant a Honey Sickle seed that was showing in my gardening menu but when I opened my bag it did not show any of that seed, however the game continually took the energy from me, acted like the seed was being planted and then there was still and empty soil plot after this process. It seemed as though it was showing an entirely different characters gardening menu instead of that wizards, because the seeds shown were not what that character usually has.

I do have 8 wizards on my account and they all garden, it is not often that I trade seeds between them in shared bank, but on occasion I do. Sometimes when harvesting too quickly the entire 'x' too harvest system stops working.

On one of my wizards he was planting his Boiled Peanuts but the Plant all AI kept saying he was out of seeds, but only around half got planted, he had plenty of energy, it was just not showing the correct number of seeds that were in his bag within the gardening menu.
-I did figure out how to remedy this one, I just put my seeds into my bank and then back into my backpack and it had figured out there were seeds in there, but it did take a long time and multiple tries to figure that out.

I don't know if this has been effected by other recent updates within the game but it does seem to only have been happening within the last 2 months or so.

Thank you in advance!

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
I've noticed sometimes after I plant one seed and try the plant all spell it says I don't have any more of that seed when I have lots to plant. I have found going back to your select character screen, then return to your wizard to your garden and plant all works fine. I can't answer the rest of your issues. I hope that helps.