Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LF Mightier Quill Wand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello all,
My name is Oran, and I am newly back to W101.

Shortly before I left, Grizz was released, so there are many, many things I missed.

While I am currently level 48 on a new Death wizard, I stumbled upon a photo of the Mightier Quill wand, and cannot stop obsessing over it.

I was wondering if anyone had one they would be willing to part with.

Alternatively, if you do not have one you'd wish to part with, any suggestions on what a fair trade would constitute would be much appreciated.

I have no idea if the wand has any value; I am merely an English nerd.
Thanks!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Channer on Jul 19, 2021 wrote:
Hello all,
My name is Oran, and I am newly back to W101.

Shortly before I left, Grizz was released, so there are many, many things I missed.

While I am currently level 48 on a new Death wizard, I stumbled upon a photo of the Mightier Quill wand, and cannot stop obsessing over it.

I was wondering if anyone had one they would be willing to part with.

Alternatively, if you do not have one you'd wish to part with, any suggestions on what a fair trade would constitute would be much appreciated.

I have no idea if the wand has any value; I am merely an English nerd.
Thanks!
Hey Oran!

I am so glad you love this wand! As do I!

Sadly there isn't really a way to trade or sell this item, however the only way to get this one is through completing your daily assignment! This comes as a reward at some point, usually on one of the days that shows a treasure chest!

Another wand similar to this that is really cool is the 'Artist Armaments' - it looks like a paint brush and pallet!
This is also rewarded from daily assignments.

Happy Questing~

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
Luis LifeGiver on Jul 19, 2021 wrote:
Hey Oran!

Sadly there isn't really a way to trade or sell this item, however the only way to get this one is through completing your daily assignment! This comes as a reward at some point, usually on one of the days that shows a treasure chest!

Another wand similar to this that is really cool is the 'Artist Armaments' - it looks like a paint brush and pallet!

Happy Questing~
Are they really no auction? I haven't checked it myself so it might just be a glitch, but if you click on the wand when examining someone's character, it says you can get it from the bazaar if someone sells it...

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Luis LifeGiver on Jul 19, 2021 wrote:
Hey Oran!

Happy Questing~
I believe this info might not be accurate.

Here is a quick wiki search to provide some info.
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:The_Mightier_Quill#axzz71SElxtTK

Same with the other wand mentioned.

Maybe a Mod can clarify more.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
I'm afraid I don't want to part with mine but can confirm you can sell in the bazaar. Maybe one day you'll find someone willing to sell at the bazaar for you. Should this happen talk in private so nobody in the bazaar know your friend is selling it for you, they may buy it before you do.