Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt: All Timer/Counters MISSING

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
It's the first day of Beastmoon Hunt! I entered my first match today and the signal counter and howl noise that lets you know the match officially has begun, played AS SOON AS I ENTERED. I then noticed I could not see the count down above the portal to the map. When I arrived at the first Capture Ring and stood on it to capture the circle, there was no countdown to tell me how long I had to stand on it, it just said 0 above the ring the entire time until it was captured. I logged off and back on to see if this would help and it happened again. I then unintalled and reinstalled the game and it was still happening! I believe I played a total of about 10 matches today all with this same issue. Please look into this, as I feel at a loss, and there is a sense of confusion when playing a match of Beastmoon with out your countdowns and timers!

Rogan Light

Developer
I ran a match yesterday and another one today. I'm not seeing any timer issues. When you are getting into the match are you seeing other players?

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Yes I do see others when entering, I also asked others if their timers were missing and about 2 others said they had the same issue at some point, I did not ask the specifics though, so possibly they meant another issue with the timer unlike mine.

Developer
Are you seeing other anomalies in the game? Wondering if something didn't patch up right for you. If you have any other details to add that can help track it down that would be helpful.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I switched to another computer and had the same issue in one match out of about 5 matches. Another issue, that I made a post about is the random disconnections that happen only during Beastmoon events. I never disconnect any other time while playing unless its in the middle of a Beastmoon match, I checked my internet each time and my connection was fine and no others in my household were having internet issues. I asked friends and they mentioned having the same issue of being randomly kicked from time to time only during Beastmoon Hunt. Anyway, those are the only other issues I can think of the really stick out.