Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Guide] Wizard101 Summer 2021 Trainable Spells

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
The Wizard101 Summer Test realm is here and it has brought us another trainable spell for each school! Check out each one of them in this guide by Stormbreaker!
https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-spell-guides/wizard101-summer-2021-trainable-spells/

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Matthew525011 on Jul 7, 2021 wrote:
The Wizard101 Summer Test realm is here and it has brought us another trainable spell for each school! Check out each one of them in this guide by Stormbreaker!
https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-spell-guides/wizard101-summer-2021-trainable-spells/
Will Thunderman be limited to PvE only?
I was curious since snow bird was limited as well, I believe for also giving blades.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
Ngl I'm very disappointed by Life getting Sprite Swarm... I can't see myself ever using that, even on lower level characters since Unicorn gives a comparable amount of health and doesn't take 10 years to cast (when combining the animation and overtimes).
I do like the idea for the Myth spell though, I can see that being super helpful when solo questing as a lower level character.

Community Leader
Henmoro on Jul 20, 2021 wrote:
Will Thunderman be limited to PvE only?
I was curious since snow bird was limited as well, I believe for also giving blades.
Thunderman gives a global and was balanced according to the new standards, so I see no reason why it wouldn't be legal (the snow bird that gave a blade + 297 damage for 2 pips was horribly overtuned, this is not)

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Matthew525011 on Jul 25, 2021 wrote:
Thunderman gives a global and was balanced according to the new standards, so I see no reason why it wouldn't be legal (the snow bird that gave a blade + 297 damage for 2 pips was horribly overtuned, this is not)
I understand. Thank you for the clarification. It seems reasonable to me!
I was not aware the Ice bird gave that much of a damage boost, I had only heard talk of it.