Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Puzzle category in Housing?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
I'd like for more category's in houses, like puzzle based ones that require you to solve things to move forward. Will something like that ever happen?

Defender
May 27, 2013
I have also previously mentioned the Puzzle category, as I have a house that far closer fits 'puzzle' than it does 'maze.'

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Fandango739 on Jun 18, 2021 wrote:
I have also previously mentioned the Puzzle category, as I have a house that far closer fits 'puzzle' than it does 'maze.'
I do hope this becomes a thing, I am excited to post my puzzles and solve the puzzles made by others

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Yes, it would be nice to have a category for puzzle houses.

The current leaderboard system encourages players to run through a house in 30 seconds and puzzle houses can't really be appreciated that way. It can be difficult to get them onto the leaderboard. Not sure there is a solution to that but if there were a separate category, at least players who are willing to put some time into touring would be able to find those houses.

I wonder if a broader category of "interactive" houses would be better, since there are also houses that aren't really puzzles but do provide an interactive experience.