Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Teleporters

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Just curious if anyone else is having a difficult time with their housing teleporters? I have 8 different wizards and each have a teleporter going from either their dorm or arcanum apartment to another house, usually a red barn.

This has been happening more frequently, but when going to walk through the already assigned teleporter, it is not working, it flashes like you've been teleported but then takes you no where, you stay where you are, either dorm or arcanum apt.

I am on a Mac, It seems as though this only happens sometimes, occasionally if a teleporter isn't working I'll just equip the house and use the port button, sometimes later on the teleporter will be working again, without me having to reassign it.

Does anyone have any idea how to avoid having to re-assign these teleporters? at this rate I'm redoing my markers like twice a week.

Thanks in advance!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
This is a bug that has been happening since their inception. You don't have to reset them though. If you exit your dorm or house, that usually resets them to working correctly. You can also try porting away, and then trying them. In rare instances, I have had to log out and back in to fix it.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,

I have the same problem sometime with the one who link dorm to arcanum (white one) usualy i just equip on the backpack and that work again later