Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Making Contest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
I saw the new contest for spell making and I do not have social media but I would like to submit a spell on the community@kingsisle.com. The problem though is when I copy and paste website url it just goes to the main screen of Kingisle and I can't figure out where to go. Anyone else confused? Thanks for the help.

Administrator
Kenneth Frost on May 11, 2021 wrote:
I saw the new contest for spell making and I do not have social media but I would like to submit a spell on the community@kingsisle.com. The problem though is when I copy and paste website url it just goes to the main screen of Kingisle and I can't figure out where to go. Anyone else confused? Thanks for the help.
Hi Kenneth!

Thanks for participating in the contest! Glad to have your entry.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a copy paste problem?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Kenneth Frost on May 11, 2021 wrote:
Kenneth,

That's an email. Not a URL.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Kenneth,

I believe you submit your designs through email.

Send them to community@kingsisle.com

Although you can post on social media to be chosen as an honorable mention, to be submitted you have to send it in through email.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
i believe what they mean is when they enter the website url to submit it, it brings them to the home page instead of the page to submit their entry. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2016
I have a question regarding entry. Is it acceptable to include one's own watermark on the design, such as one's main wizard's name?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Oh it is an email!! I understand now I thought it was a website url. Whenever I copied and pasted the community@kingsisle.com it would auto correct and send me to kingsisle website. I didn't know it was an email. Sorry for bothering you , thanks for the help though.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Null Thornwood on May 12, 2021 wrote:
I have a question regarding entry. Is it acceptable to include one's own watermark on the design, such as one's main wizard's name?
I think so, I checked a related topic it apparently you can.