Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Is My Wizard's Birthday?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
We joined Wizard101 in 2010.

So we can pinpoint the date we created our first wizards. Their "birthday" so to speak.

But we've delete some old wizards and created new wizards over the years. Is there a way to find out the date you created a specific character? I've searched both fansites and here on the messages boards, but I haven't found any information.

I've also looked in-game at my Character info. There's nothing there either. Though that would be a great place for it.

Administrator
Pirate's Portal on May 8, 2021 wrote:
We joined Wizard101 in 2010.

So we can pinpoint the date we created our first wizards. Their "birthday" so to speak.

But we've delete some old wizards and created new wizards over the years. Is there a way to find out the date you created a specific character? I've searched both fansites and here on the messages boards, but I haven't found any information.

I've also looked in-game at my Character info. There's nothing there either. Though that would be a great place for it.
Your account info has the date it was created (but not the specific wizards).

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
It would put a smile on all wizards faces if once a year KI would treat us to something nice on our Wiz Birthdays.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
stemogstel on Jun 16, 2021 wrote:
It would put a smile on all wizards faces if once a year KI would treat us to something nice on our Wiz Birthdays.
YES! It wouldn't even have to be a "reward" of any sort, but something as simple as like a little "happy birthday!" banner hanging in front of the door on the character selection screen. That would probably be relatively easy to program, (& KI wouldn't lose any money giving away free stuff) and it would honestly be so cute :)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2016
Is there an actual way to see when your account was created ? I unfortunately can't get into my original account from 2008, because my mom passed and the recovery email was hers, but it would still be cool to see when I made this account.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2013
stemogstel on Jun 16, 2021 wrote:
Yeah, like a little small item or us holding a balloon or something for a day for our wizard's birthday. I think they'll do something like that someday

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
SasuSaku9709 on Aug 12, 2021 wrote:
Is there an actual way to see when your account was created ? I unfortunately can't get into my original account from 2008, because my mom passed and the recovery email was hers, but it would still be cool to see when I made this account.
I found this page has the info:

www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items

Click that and login.

Your Account Creation Date: 18 Apr 2013

I've been around longer than my account's creation.

And I agree it would be really nice if the game would show us each characters date of origin. I'd then know the order of my characters to work on. Something like this would make the game feel more complete.