Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does crafting Beastmoon seeds now tale three Moonstones?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
So I was getting frustrated with managing too many Beast Moonstones, so I quick sold them down to a manageable level. NOW it takes THREE moonstones to craft a seed and I'm getting close to running out of Moonstones. Just wondering why the change?

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I agree, 3 stones of any kind to craft a seed is a little too much. I cannot complain much though because I usually only garden moonstone seeds during double garden rewards - because then at least the stone drop rates are decent - even more so now since you now need 3 to craft a seed.

And on a side note, Why oh Why Kingsisle did you stop dropping Pigsie TC cards from the life moonstones? That was the only reliable source of getting the TCs in the game for crafting purposes. Its bad enough the requirements for crafting the Pigsie spell are so difficult, but now the dearth of TC's makes it nearly impossible. And while I can farm Loremaster quickly, I don't want to spend a solid week of farming just to get enough TC to craft. I know that spellements are somehow going to be added to the game for Pigsie (I did note the spell progression path for Pigsie is now added), but spellement roll out in the game has been slower than a snail's pace.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Yea, the 3 moonstone change is pretty annoying. They should have at least notified us of this change in the spring update notes or somewhere but they didnt. It's like they wanted to make this change a secret. Increasing the crafting cost for seeds is nothing to joke about. This kind of change is arguably as valuable as introducing a new form. I don't even think they gave an explantion as to why they did this. I do not like the fact that they secretly increased the cost at all.