Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle magic suppress label card idea

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
There are some nice items in the game that would be a lot better for decor if they didn't have intrusive labels with them. Pets have names, the backpack butler and Babbage Bassett have their names over their heads, and many items have informational or interactive windows that pop up when you get even moderately close to them (trophies, crafting tables, tapestries etc). I would love to be able to suppress these labels. Yes, I know that players can opt to turn off pet names in their options when they tour houses but not everyone will do this and the floating names can really spoil the look. For the other labels, there is no way to remove them.

It's not just a matter of looks but also can be hard to navigate around those labels. How many times have I tried to harvest a jewel plant and instead hit the interface of the jewel crafting table which is there as a like? Or tried to use a crafting table in my dorm and accidentally fallen through a nearby tapestry? I'd love to be able to control which interfaces show.

A castle magic suppress label on item card would really help with all this visual and functional clutter.