Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Powerpips and increasing them

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to increase the chance that I get powerpips No matter how many times I skip my turn I never get them and I just need to get 5 pips to be able to upgrade one of my cards but I can never seem to get 5 pips before I die or someone else ends the battle. Help please.....

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There are several ways to increase your Power Pip Chances.

Balance, Life & Death usually have gear that increases Power Pip chances greater than all the other schools. So, it is usually easier for those schools.

But, the most basic way is through gear, especially athames and rings. Visit Bazaar to see options for your level and school.

The Permanent Version of the Roc Mount also provides 3% Power Pip Chances as well.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You can increase your power pip chance with gear/jewels and increasing your level. I have no idea what you mean about needing 5 pips to upgrade a spell though.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Look in the Bazaar for items that have an increased Power Pip Chance. There is a talent that you can get on your pet that increases it as well that is very common. I feel like I see it most on Athames and Rings.