Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Fire Colossus Minion still Bugged.

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So I've been playing as the Fire Colossus in Beastmoon and noticed that the Minion's spell doesn't have a description. I rarely am able to summon a minion (not seeing a lot of Ice forms recently) and it looks like the title of the Spell is code/a placeholder something like "BM_MONSTER_FILE_263432243" or something technical.

The Myth Rat's Minion also has a description that is inconsistent with what it actually does (says it's a trap and does a blade or visa versa might also want to be looked at (it seldom lives long enough to do that either haha).

Developer
I'm looking on Live right now and I'm not seeing the missing description for the summon minion on the Fire Cyclops. The spell is Conflagration. The minion gets summoned only if you clear a shield on enemy target.

Also let me know where you are seeing the minion description and i'll take a look.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
RandomsWorld on Apr 8, 2021 wrote:
I'm looking on Live right now and I'm not seeing the missing description for the summon minion on the Fire Cyclops. The spell is Conflagration. The minion gets summoned only if you clear a shield on enemy target.

Also let me know where you are seeing the minion description and i'll take a look.
I’m pretty sure exp613 is referring to the spell of the minion rather than conflagration itself. The minion’s spell actually puts a -50% charm on all enemies by sacrificing itself however the spell doesn’t actually possess a description and it’s name is something like “BM_MONSTER_FILE_263432243”.

By the way, (I know this is not exactly the right place for me to post this too but since we are talking about beastmoon I am going to type it), can you please add “search for time clams” in the beastmoon section of menu chat because it will be super useful in beastmoon monster mayhem.

Developer
Cool thanks for the clarification. I'll get right on getting this fixed.

Brian, you will hopefully like the quick chat changes that will show up on Test Realm next week.

RandomsWorld - Christo IronBlade