Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Revered crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I just done the legendary staff, then he to make the revered staff, I would have to collect items from the silver chest and other ingredients. But he doesnt say what they are or how many. Can somebody tell what they are? Thank you renagade

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
it takes reagents from silver chests - shocked keys, and from fishing - shining scales. It also takes reagents that are annoying to acquire like participation trophies which can be bought with arena tickets in the pet pavilion, or found randomly though daily gravulum tasks. There are others, but these are the annoying ones to get.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
rest on Apr 6, 2021 wrote:
it takes reagents from silver chests - shocked keys, and from fishing - shining scales. It also takes reagents that are annoying to acquire like participation trophies which can be bought with arena tickets in the pet pavilion, or found randomly though daily gravulum tasks. There are others, but these are the annoying ones to get.
Actually, though time consuming they are not the most irritatingly difficult to come by. The first place trophy for that is the flying squid ink. While I understand it's suppose to be a challenge finding 45 of them, I have been farming them for over a week now. I have received 17 from different quests but only 3 when I go to the place that is suppose to be the best to farm them. Evidently the best way to farm them is with a group because I have only been able to find 1 doing this dungeon alone, and 2 in a row with a partner. I think this will end up making a lot of us giving up on crafting. I mean what's the point if you have to fight this bosses 50 times to get 2 reagents.