Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Beastmoon whatever always so close together?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 30, 2010
Seriously, why? Half the month will be wasted for people who don't care to do the beastmoon events, and with gardening the only alternative to gaining points, we can get maybe 20 points for the entire two weeks unless we're constantly gardening already.

C'mon, KI, can't you please either spread them out a bit more (I see we're not getting a Pet Promenade this month either) or add something that is a bit more reliable than gardening for generating points for the seasonal scroll? I'd like to participate in the spiral scrolls, but with beastmoon junk taking up the lion's share of the month, there's really not much choice.

I could forgive the beastmoon time wasting if Pirate101 was getting any time or attention, but you're ignoring it as well, so I can't even just dedicate those two weeks of Every. Single. Month. to running my pirates.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The Beastmoon events, especially the PVP one are THE way to get Scroll of Fortune points. The mode is actually kind of fun if you give it a chance. I will admit that you have some toxic people, but if you find a good group it's lots of fun. My favorite event by far. I don't like regular PVP, but Beastmoon is to me very fun to do.

That all being said, I do think we could go for the 2 events at once now option because I'm not a fan of Deckathalons.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It is possible to do the Scroll of Fortune doing only the Battle events or by only doing the "chill" events. You just have to make sure to do them all when it's your week.

I agree that this isn't very fun sometimes, so if KI would let us have two events at a time I'd be down for that.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
exp613 on Mar 31, 2021 wrote:
The Beastmoon events, especially the PVP one are THE way to get Scroll of Fortune points. The mode is actually kind of fun if you give it a chance. I will admit that you have some toxic people, but if you find a good group it's lots of fun. My favorite event by far. I don't like regular PVP, but Beastmoon is to me very fun to do.

That all being said, I do think we could go for the 2 events at once now option because I'm not a fan of Deckathalons.
Yep. But I don't like PVP or the Beastmoon events.