Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give storm a double hit and remove myth DOTs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 14, 2011
I noticed as the game has progressed schools are losing their distinct features that make them unique. The schools that has lost this the most is myth. It seems myth has become the everything school where they have school based utilities and hits that no other school can use and they allows them to do anything in any scenario. Storm subsequently has been the opposite where they get the same old rng and large single hit every new update rather than something unique. So heres what I propose

It doesn't really make sense why has a DOT. King art for should be changed to a double damage with it being 50 + 750 double hit since that is more in line with myth. Myth is already so dominate at shield busting and its odd that they get something that doesn't fit with their theme of double hits and minions. Schools tend to have characteristics of their opposite schools sometimes which is why I thought they should add a rng type ability with basilisk instead of the DOT also works as it would provide an ability that myth doesn't have but keeps up with consitency. Maybe make it do 700 damage but stun 1-3 rounds or make it 300 damage + do either 300, 600, or 900 damage on the second hit.

For , DOTs should not be added as it doesn't make sense with their school abilities and instead they should add a double hit like myth has since schools borrow from their counterparts. Perhaps make king art or triton into a double hit like minotaur and the old orthurus.