Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Triple Animus Elixirs Tradeable

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I've acquired many Triple Animus Elixirs on each of my characters thanks to the Scroll of Fortune, but I have one problem: I only use them on one of my wizards. For the rest of my wizards, these elixirs are not helpful and take up space. I'd rather not delete them unless I absolutely have to.

We can trade most other elixirs, including funneling Fishing Elixirs to one wizard for the Free Fishing benefit. It would make a lot of sense to be able to trade Triple Animus Elixirs as well.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I wanna bump this thread now that Double Monstrology is back. Making those Elixirs tradeable would be very helpful!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I will second what the OP says.

It is time to make triple animus elixirs tradeable.

If there is some reason this cannot happen, then let's have transparency to know why.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Yes, please make the triple animus potions tradeable. Most players have a "main" wizard that they do monstrology on. I also have not wanted to delete the potions on my other wizards because they are good potions, but I can't use them on those wizards.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Another Double Monstrology event where these elixirs are STILL not tradeable! Bumping this thread in hopes that they will allow us to trade these.