Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Drops?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
So for reasons that are better left unexplained, I am currently on a low level (6) wizard farming for a housing item from a boss on Unicorn Way. I have farmed for a little while now and I'm curious as to if there is a trigger I need to do in order to get housing item drops.

Any insight from the community or staff?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
So hours after submitting this, I found my answer: no there is no trigger or level limit. My level 5 wizard now has a Rattlebones Master Duel. :)

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hi;
sorry but thats just luck

i've done the same on triton avenue bosses once to get triton statues and elven storm cap (a common and ultra rare drop)

keep trying i got my items you will get yours

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
rest on Feb 28, 2021 wrote:
So for reasons that are better left unexplained, I am currently on a low level (6) wizard farming for a housing item from a boss on Unicorn Way. I have farmed for a little while now and I'm curious as to if there is a trigger I need to do in order to get housing item drops.

Any insight from the community or staff?
Much like there is the Myth that telling your Pet that they're a "Good Boy or Girl" if they do a Pet Cast will improve your chances for additional Casts...

This doesn't exist.

Its all luck.

Gratzi on your Rattlebones Dungeon.