Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Would there be ANY way of letting a Wizard upgrade a rental mount obtained from a pack to a permanent mount?

I would be willing to pay Crowns to Zeke to upgrade a rental to permanent.

Steven Ghoststalker

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I've been wondering about it as well. I'd like it if Zeke would sell crafting recipes that allow us to use temporary mounts from packs to make permanent mounts, or combine them to upgrade them to longer term mounts.

My initial thoughts were:
7 1 days- 1 7 Day
4 7 day - 1 1 Month
3 1 month - 1 90 day
3 90 day - 1 Perm

This would require KI to have more mount timers added to the game, but it wouldn't be a hassle to add. Just copy-pasting the code and changing the time.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Interesting concept.

I'd be interested in either. Crowns to make permanent or a crafting option for those on a budget.

I'd probably spend more Crowns on packs if I could make permanent Mounts I REALLY liked.

S Gs

Survivor
Jul 22, 2017
rest on Feb 25, 2021 wrote:
I've been wondering about it as well. I'd like it if Zeke would sell crafting recipes that allow us to use temporary mounts from packs to make permanent mounts, or combine them to upgrade them to longer term mounts.

My initial thoughts were:
7 1 days- 1 7 Day
4 7 day - 1 1 Month
3 1 month - 1 90 day
3 90 day - 1 Perm

This would require KI to have more mount timers added to the game, but it wouldn't be a hassle to add. Just copy-pasting the code and changing the time.
Love it, it even brings more to crafting!

Certain mounts should be harder to craft due to their rarity. Could fix this easily with certain crafters badges, the reagents themselves, or even both.