Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Playing on 2 computers on the same acount, HELLPPPP!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2014
i am currently a lvl86 and ive created this acount in 2014. i have a gaming pc at home and i have a portable mcbook for school and going out, i was thinking about downloading wiz101 on my Mac so i could play when im outside or in school but im very scared that i might get banned for this because it might look like im sharing acounts with someone else even though its actually me playing on 2 different computers, can someone please let me know if this can cause me to get banned in anyway

I really cant lose my acount, ive had it for too long

i would really appreciate it if someone can help ASAP, thank you for reading

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Dont Worry playing on different pc won't be considered as sharing account.
If that was, how could we continue to play if our pc die ?

But I can confirm you that if you receive a ban or a mute on an account all pc your played on and potentially other account played on these pc are impacted (my brother played on my old pc and when he get muted and banned after a security breach my main account received a 27 years mute solved on the next fall update )

Explorer
May 30, 2010
I play on two different computers all the time. Obviously you're not sharing your account because you can't be on the same account on both computers at the same time anyway. I don't think you need to worry.