Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Member Benefit not working as it should

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
The issue is the hatch peppers are not doubling for pets that leave the hatchmaking kiosk with zero hatches.
Players are receiving just 1 pepper. That is a mathematical impossibility.

Arthur Whethersfield has confirmed in a previous reply on this matter that we are supposed to be getting FOUR hatch peppers for any pet that received zero hatches and leaves the kiosk during this benefit. You can see that post here: www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/shortchanged-on-hatch-peppers-8ad6a42770149c3e01702909cdd4425d#getPostLikeHistory_8ad6a427728fe5ed017295391b7c58fd

We've had the benefit twice since and both times I made a new mention of this ongoing issue which can be found here: www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/consolation-hatch-peppers-are-giving-less-peppers-8ad6a4277471ed63017477b0ae5309df/8ad6a42475e4e4fc0175f113238516bc?fromSearchResult=true#getPostLikeHistory_8ad6a4277471ed63017477b0ae5909e0

I am bringing up this topic again as this benefit is gracing us once more and we are still being shortchanged. It seems like a real easy fix to adjust the quantity. So please fix this so it is not an issue anymore. Thanks.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
It's 2 weeks later and the double reagent member benefit is here again. Once again, my offered pets that received zero hatches and ended during this benefit have earned me just one consolation hatch pepper.

In an attempt to help resolve this, Sparck contacted a programmer wo has told him this:

“The 1 hatch pepper that player earn when their pet hatches with another pet is doubled with double reagents. The 2 hatch pepper consolation prize when their pet doesn't hatch for 2 weeks isn't doubled.”

Thank you for your help Sparck, however, that is a direct conflict with what was said in a previous reply on this topic. Please click the links in the above post to see what was said.
Additionally, even if what the programmer told you is true, we are receiving just 1 pepper as the consolation prize.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
stemogstel on Mar 7, 2021 wrote:
It's 2 weeks later and the double reagent member benefit is here again. Once again, my offered pets that received zero hatches and ended during this benefit have earned me just one consolation hatch pepper.

In an attempt to help resolve this, Sparck contacted a programmer wo has told him this:

“The 1 hatch pepper that player earn when their pet hatches with another pet is doubled with double reagents. The 2 hatch pepper consolation prize when their pet doesn't hatch for 2 weeks isn't doubled.”

Thank you for your help Sparck, however, that is a direct conflict with what was said in a previous reply on this topic. Please click the links in the above post to see what was said.
Additionally, even if what the programmer told you is true, we are receiving just 1 pepper as the consolation prize.
I know we aren't allowed to "Bump," topics, but this has been a problem for over a year (original post made Feb 2020). If it's still persisting, it needs to be fixed!