Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lively Hands of Fate Bug

AuthorMessage
Developer
Hey Kingsisle!

The Lively Hands of Fate are a weapon that I've been looking forward to crafting in the future, but the color scheme is bugged. All 7 of the school wands have 2 parts... the base of the fists and the effect / particles.

The effect is correct, but the base of the fists is actually the Myth ones. It looks like a weird combo of colors and I'm almost certain that they were intended to be green. If you have that file lurking somewhere can you please make this small fix? Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
Cam on Feb 11, 2021 wrote:
Hey Kingsisle!

The Lively Hands of Fate are a weapon that I've been looking forward to crafting in the future, but the color scheme is bugged. All 7 of the school wands have 2 parts... the base of the fists and the effect / particles.

The effect is correct, but the base of the fists is actually the Myth ones. It looks like a weird combo of colors and I'm almost certain that they were intended to be green. If you have that file lurking somewhere can you please make this small fix? Thanks!
I finally was able to craft these Lively Hands of Fate, and Cam5326 is right. They are bugged! The hands don't match each other. One has blue and yellow trim with blue gems and the other hand is green and orange with green gems.

Please fix this so my wizard won't look like a mismatched goofball

Developer
Just wanted to re-iterate that this has not yet been fixed.

I'm sure this is low on the priority list, but I hope you get to it soon! I wanna complete my collection.

Developer
This bug has yet to be addressed. Please ask the proper departments to give this a quick look!

We want our life wizards to look good!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2014
Yes! This must be fixed! It's unfair that life is the only school with this error in their Hands of Fate.

Developer
I have put in a bug report on this and shipped it over to art. I'm not sure when this will get fixed but I'm hoping we can get to this real soon.