Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ship of Fools animation annoyance

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Does it bother anyone else that the sail in the Ship of Fools animation splits like wood instead of tearing like canvas when the pirates slide down it? The two parts of the sail should separate at the edge of the knife. In the current animation the split gets out ahead of the knife, something that would never happen in a piece of fabric.

So glad to get that off my chest.

Defender
May 11, 2013
ChicoValerian on Jan 27, 2021 wrote:
Does it bother anyone else that the sail in the Ship of Fools animation splits like wood instead of tearing like canvas when the pirates slide down it? The two parts of the sail should separate at the edge of the knife. In the current animation the split gets out ahead of the knife, something that would never happen in a piece of fabric.

So glad to get that off my chest.
Ahhh and this is a fine example of First World Problems. People being upset and bothered over a tiny thing in a game.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
RedDragon877 on Jan 28, 2021 wrote:
Ahhh and this is a fine example of First World Problems. People being upset and bothered over a tiny thing in a game.
Granted you have a point. ...although you could post this comment after every single message on the board and it would equally true... even as a follow up to itself!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I have not noticed the issue that you described. The issue that I do have is the camera angle sometimes seems to be off. Like you can't see the mast falling onto the enemies and life force being consumed. If that makes sense.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Another first world problem to chew on:

Why are the ears on the life gnome on the wrong sides of his head?