Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whacky Karamelle Dungeons -- suggestion

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I enjoy the whacky Karamelle dungeons and the peculiar badges that are available now.... and I would like to see more of them. It's interesting to confront a new twist with our old familiar toolkit.

There is a way that KI could expand on this without having to create a lot of new content -- using quest overlays.

For example, the quest tree in Wizard City could be duplicated and juiced up for level 140 wizards. No new characters, environments would be necessary, just a new storyline and new dungeon challenges. What do you think?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think that you kind of have two ideas going here and I will comment to both.

I think that the unique badges option is a great way to reintroduce replayableness and provide unique challenges. I think that there should be unique rewards for completing these missions. The badges are good starts, but perhaps gear or housing items as well. (Kind of like Mirage).

Second, I can't remember what the general term is, but the idea of redoing the game but as like a legendary status I think would be a great opportunity for KI to help Streamline, build and revamp old worlds, while still providing content for players. Essentially the idea that at level 150 or 200 or whatever, you can reset your character level back down to 0 and replay the story line quest and relearn your spells, but this time maybe you gain 30 spellements each time you relearn the spell or you gain a special aura on your character to note that you are legendary status and had reached the max level and are replaying the game. This allows old players to have a reason to return to old content and help out new players while at the same time allows KingsIsle to be able to spend some of their resources updating old worlds and areas and improving the FTUE for new players.