Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jamburgler Drawless Victory badge is bugged

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
According to the wiki, Jamburgler gives a badge called Drawless Victory (defeat the Jamburgler without any wizard casting). I did this today with a team of three and none of us cast (although our pets cast heals). None of us received this badge.

Is any further information available about the requirements for this badge, and can KI confirm that the badge is functional?

Administrator
ChicoValerian on Jan 25, 2021 wrote:
According to the wiki, Jamburgler gives a badge called Drawless Victory (defeat the Jamburgler without any wizard casting). I did this today with a team of three and none of us cast (although our pets cast heals). None of us received this badge.

Is any further information available about the requirements for this badge, and can KI confirm that the badge is functional?
Hi! It should work. Read the latest couple of posts in this forum thread for insight into how other players achieved the badge: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?514233-Karamelle-Badges/page9

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Sparck on Jan 26, 2021 wrote:
Hi! It should work. Read the latest couple of posts in this forum thread for insight into how other players achieved the badge: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?514233-Karamelle-Badges/page9
I did it twice with two low level wizards (survived until Jamburgler was defeated) and once solo, no badge to show for it yet.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
It doesn't currently work. I've done it before. I just did it again today to test; however, I still did not receive the badge for it.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Stopping by to report this badge is still glitched. I did it today (thank you pet!) and was not awarded a badge. C'mon guys!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sparck on Jan 26, 2021 wrote:
Had you actually bothered to read the thread you linked, you would KNOW no one has been able to get this badge after trying tons of options for it.

Someone on your end needs to look into this as well as all the Judge Veg badges, none of which are working as far as I can tell.

People are upset enough by the 1k creature badges, what does that prove anyway? Now that these other badges seem unachievable, seems like a major waste of time to bother with any of them at all.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Hi I am so excited to hear about this and some of the other new badges! Please keep us updated as soon as the battle is debugged and up and running!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Badge is still bugged. Just won this battle without any casts (pet heals only!) and didn't get the badge.