Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Tour Badges Not Updating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I love to decorate my house, and I put a lot of castle magic into it as well. Going back and fourth from Marleybone gets very annoying very quickly, so I decided to go to try rating 100 houses to get the badge and craft the Babbage Basset housing item. I already had 12 rated houses, so I just needed a few hours of viewing and judging homes to get there. Sadly, after I hit 19 houses, the counter stopped. Every time I rate a house, the badge stays at 19. I've tried reloading the character, leaving and coming back, even restarting the game, but nothing works. I don't just check out both areas of the house then leave either, I view each one as comprehensively as I can to make sure the rating I give is the one they deserve, but since this badge isn't being updated, there's not really a good reason for me to go to a bunch of houses and rate them.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
It's a daily limit, I believe, or it also could be you're re-rating the same houses.

I think the daily limit is kinda dumb, but they should really at least tell you it's there.