Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need a closet...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
As a pack buying addict, I cannot find adequate storage for my clothing, I wish we had a closet, like we have seed and jewel storage (I have enlarged my backpack and bank)

Or, maybe we can hang our clothes on the wall like we do wands!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
You can obtain a Gear Vault to store your gear. Gear Vaults have space for I believe 100 clothing items inside them, making them easy to dump spare gear into. A recipe for a Gear Vault can be bought from Toshio in Mooshu, or it can be bought from the Crown Shop.

There are also Mannequins which can display your clothing when you put it on them. I'm unsure about how you get them, though.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
cathgrn on Jan 11, 2021 wrote:
As a pack buying addict, I cannot find adequate storage for my clothing, I wish we had a closet, like we have seed and jewel storage (I have enlarged my backpack and bank)

Or, maybe we can hang our clothes on the wall like we do wands!
Or you could buy the Mannequin recipe in Marlyebone and craft mannequins to display clothing! The idea for an extra closet is very good, though.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
Thank you! I crafted 5 Mannequins and got a gear vault!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I'd LOVE to add a closet - in place of the Gear Vault.

It could be a wardrobe furniture piece or we could stitch a wardrobe to the Gear Vault.

They do need to update the vault though so that when you hover on an item it compares what is equipped (like in the banks and book.)