Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new gardening update

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
it has now been 7 years and 4 worlds since we last had a gardening update.
so lets say scholar Zander calls you and says this "scion i have just found out that you like to grow and harvest plants, i have this friend in mirage that you may want to go to and see what plants he has to offer."

he will also have new spells massive pest zapper and baby sunbird (i know you can get these spells as tc but they will be trainable.

brand new spells:
excellent beams will provide sun for a extra large area
river will provide water for a extra large area
bees galore will provide pollination for a extra large area
canny magic will provide magic for a extra large area
flute will provide music for a extra large area
the size of the extra large ring is the same as putrid bug spray, these spells will cost 20 energy and cost 200,000 gold

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
the only thing i would like (more stuff is always fun though) is to open up the gardening from the higher worlds. meaning say i have a low level wizard who is rank 15 or higher in gardening, i would really like to get the plant all spell for them but i cannot because it was hidden behind a few quests, that you cannot get until you get to dun dara in avalon. kind of crazy. (this is true story, i have several low level wizards across 4 accounts, yes i said 4. that is a whole other story. 3 are level 17 or less and they are rank 15 or higher with big gardens)

its tedious enough to actually get to rank 15 planting 1 seed at a time, why its buried behind quests is beyond me. it has no effect on gameplay or gives an advantage over another wizard of the same level, i mean, if i get the garden and seeds, i am going to get those mega snacks regardless to train my pets. so why?