Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

White Chocolate Moose Mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I must say the Chocolate Moose mount is in my top 5 favorite mounts in the game out of the enormous selection that there already is! I was think there could also be a White Chocolate Moose mount as I would love to switch between the two when I want to match my outfit colors, and it just kind of makes sense, it would be a perfect mount for next Christmas or just to be randomly released alongside a completely brand new mount considering it would just be a reskin. It's an easy mount to make as it would just be a recoloring and it would be just as cool as the original! Please give your thoughts!

Your candy obsessed sorcerer,
Rogan Light

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
BalanceOverLord77 on Dec 22, 2020 wrote:
I must say the Chocolate Moose mount is in my top 5 favorite mounts in the game out of the enormous selection that there already is! I was think there could also be a White Chocolate Moose mount as I would love to switch between the two when I want to match my outfit colors, and it just kind of makes sense, it would be a perfect mount for next Christmas or just to be randomly released alongside a completely brand new mount considering it would just be a reskin. It's an easy mount to make as it would just be a recoloring and it would be just as cool as the original! Please give your thoughts!

Your candy obsessed sorcerer,
Rogan Light
A "sweet" idea! Let's add peppermint bark to that list!
Loves All Things Chocolate,
Sabrina Shade

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
YEEEEEEEEEEESS.

I love this idea! Put it alongside a Dark Chocolate Moose and we're having a party! I wholeheartedly agree.