Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Notifications after finishing Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Hey everyone,
I just finished Celestia tonight and after defeating Mithraya, I received two notifications on the right side of my screen, one from Mr. Lincoln and one from Zeke. Unfortunately I was looking at my drops and the notifications disappeared before I could click on them. Finishing the battle leveled me up to level 59 and I’m an ice wizard. Does anyone have any idea what these might have said? I did get a pet (a Maple Moose) as a drop (which, side note, didn’t seem to get placed in my backpack), so maybe one of them was about that? Thanks in advance!!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Madison Icegem on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
Hey everyone,
I just finished Celestia tonight and after defeating Mithraya, I received two notifications on the right side of my screen, one from Mr. Lincoln and one from Zeke. Unfortunately I was looking at my drops and the notifications disappeared before I could click on them. Finishing the battle leveled me up to level 59 and I’m an ice wizard. Does anyone have any idea what these might have said? I did get a pet (a Maple Moose) as a drop (which, side note, didn’t seem to get placed in my backpack), so maybe one of them was about that? Thanks in advance!!
I would bet the Zeke one was that your backpack was full :) Check your bank on the pet!! I'd bet it went there.

Good luck!
Cheyenne StormHunter
Level 132

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
DreamGalleon21154 on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
I would bet the Zeke one was that your backpack was full :) Check your bank on the pet!! I'd bet it went there.

Good luck!
Cheyenne StormHunter
Level 132
You were exactly right about my backpack being full! Thanks for your help!