Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 106 wizard needing advice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2020
It's been awhile since I've asked for help but I need what is the best equipment for my level. Idk how I've been making it though out the game with what I have equipped. Yes I have asked for some help but been doing a lot on my own. Been winning battles(Dungeons) with a couple of hundred HP left. I know I'm pushing my luck and will get to a point soon where I can no longer move ahead with what I have. So please can someone please tell me where I need to farm to get level appropriate equipment? I would like to post what I have but Idk how to post it on here. Thank you.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The best gear available at your level is definitely the darkmoor gear obtained from repeated battles with Malistare.

Farming Krokopatra (Rank 14) can also yield a nice life hat as a replacement to the one dropped by Malistare.

In terms of shoes, I recommend Moolinda's Sandals from the Professor Hoard Pack.

Athame - Morganthe's level 99+ works. Or Yevgeny NightCreeper [first boss in Graveyard, Darkmoor] Spirit of Darkmoor's Thorn works well too.

Ring - Gladiator's Alpha & Omega ring works for now. There are other options available but those are a little harder to obtain.

Pet - What about your pet? Does it know good talents? Its also a crucial aspect of your gear.

Strategy - What is your strategy for battles? Do you know Ratatoskr's Spin? This spell helps a lot.

Post if you've anymore queries.

Good Luck!

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi All me,
I see you advanced since celestia
So for the best:

Hat: darkmoor against malistare or krokopatra in exalted duel of krokopatra
Robe: darkmoor against malistare or rattlebones in exalted duel of rattlebone
Boots: darkmoor against malistare but dont know if an exalted duel drop an alternative
Athame: darkmoor against yevgeny nightcrawler or aphrodite II or morganthe in morganthe chamber, chrisalys or blade of fellen titan kronius tartarus
Ring: probably something in darkmoor and morganthe in morganthe chamber,chrisalys or alpha and omega ring hidden bosses aquila
Amulet: darkmoor against the part 2 bosses or morganthe in chamber, chrisalys
Wand: darkmoor, exalted dungeons or too many place to summary

As you see darkmoor has all what you need but few alternative way exist tartarus gear can be good too especialy the wand

If you want to buy pack you can also get professor gears on the professor hoard pack.

Kane GoldenFlame, Master of Storm

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Ok, I'm going to list off all of the best gear for your level and tell you where to get them
Hat: Malistaire hat or Krokopatra hat, Malistaire hat is farmable in the graveyard in Darkmoor, you can get the quest to go there from Dworgyn, the Krokopatra hat is dropped in the Krokopatra exalted challenge and is better than the malistaire hat for some schools, but you need crowns to get it.
Robe: Malistaire robe or Bonesmasher robe, The Malistaire robe is in the same spot as the Malistaire hat, the Bonesmasher robe is dropped in the Rattlebones exalted challenge and is better than the Malistaire robe for some schools, but you need crowns to get it.
Boots: Malistaire boots, found in the same spot as the Malistaire robe and hat
Athame: Blade of the Felled Titan or Yevgeny Athame, Blade of the Felled Titan is dropped by Cronus, the secret boss of Tartarus. The quest to go to Tartarus is given by Cyrus Drake, once your in Tartarus, to get to cronus take a hard left from the entrance. The Yevgeny Athame is given by Yevgeny Nightcreeper, the first boss of the graveyard in Darkmoor.
Ring: Alpha and Omega Ring, dropped by Gladiator Dimachaerus, the secret boss of Mount Olympus which is a dungeon that you have to beat before you can do tartarus. Dimachaerus is found at the end of the room that Eris Goldenapple is standing in.
Amulet: Shane amulet, dropped by Shane von Shane in the Upper Halls of darkmoor, note that the version of Shane von Shane in the graveyard does NOT drop this amulet
That's it! if you have any questions let me know.
-Nathan DrakeSlinger: Level 130

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi there All Me, if you go to Final Bastion's site they have best gear for level ___ and it is also separated by school. Since you are level 106 you should probably go with the level 100 set up they have. You will be able to upgrade to level 110 gear soon. If you cannot find what you are searching for on FB, just go to google and type in "w101 best level 100 gear for school ___" There are a ton of gear guides out there so you can compare what you have to that. Best of luck!