Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karamelle Gardening Spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Could we pls get gardening spells from Karamelle in the future?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
I would love both more spells and plants. I feel like gardening is in a very strange place right now. I think the entire system will go under an audit like everything else lately. Then I'm sure we'll see more (I hope.)

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Blaze03554 on Dec 13, 2020 wrote:
I would love both more spells and plants. I feel like gardening is in a very strange place right now. I think the entire system will go under an audit like everything else lately. Then I'm sure we'll see more (I hope.)

Yeah. There's currently a huge issue where you can plant certain plants like Queen Crape Myrtle that have low Gardening level but they get rank 6 or rank 7 pests (which can only be gotten rid of with the Khrysalis gardening spells that require level 15 gardening).

Survivor
Mar 08, 2020
stevp on Dec 14, 2020 wrote:
Yeah. There's currently a huge issue where you can plant certain plants like Queen Crape Myrtle that have low Gardening level but they get rank 6 or rank 7 pests (which can only be gotten rid of with the Khrysalis gardening spells that require level 15 gardening).
you can pick up pixie TC in the bazaar.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
They could at least do a candy corn plant.