Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keep losing my homework, please help.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I am finding it a bit of a pain to keep track of the objective for my daily assignment. It doesn't show in the quest window and if I get distracted helping a friend or something the chat message from the gravulum eventually becomes too old and can't be accessed. The only way to review what I need to do is to go back to the gravulum professor, which is a pain. OK, I installed a gravulum pedestal in my house, but still. Am I missing something? KingsIsle, please give us an easier way to access the assignment chat message. Perhaps we could get assigned the gravulum professor as a friend so we could ask him or something.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
On the first page of the crown shop it will tell you what the daily assignment is.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
click the crown shop button. its right there at the top of the page.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
DanTheTerrible on Dec 4, 2020 wrote:
I am finding it a bit of a pain to keep track of the objective for my daily assignment. It doesn't show in the quest window and if I get distracted helping a friend or something the chat message from the gravulum eventually becomes too old and can't be accessed. The only way to review what I need to do is to go back to the gravulum professor, which is a pain. OK, I installed a gravulum pedestal in my house, but still. Am I missing something? KingsIsle, please give us an easier way to access the assignment chat message. Perhaps we could get assigned the gravulum professor as a friend so we could ask him or something.
You can see your daily assignment objective by opening up the Crown Shop. The objective will be on the first page of it, which is opened upon clicking the Crown Shop.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
OK, I figured this out. If you click on the crown shop button, a sort of "daily news" page opens. In addition to highlighting crown deals KingsIsle is trying to suck the player into, the page lists the wizard's current daily assignment.

A rather weird mechanic and a sneaky way to slip in some advertising, but it does accomplish what my original post asked, provide a way to access the current assignment directions without going back to the assignment professor or gravulum.

Edit: Yay for moderation, which led me to post this later in the thread than all three of the replies saying the same thing. Really, KingsIsle, would it kill you to pay someone to make a moderation pass late Saturday sometime so your forum isn't a complete dead zone on the weekend, which I expect is when the most people play in the first place?

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
In fact it appears it is not necessary to access the gravulum pedestal or speak to Aegon Statz at all to do daily assignments, you can simply start the game, click open the crown shop, and head for your objective.

You do need to talk to Aeon Statz periodically as you progress through the worlds, so you can do the quests that increase your "weight class" and get more difficult but more rewarding assignments. See here for details:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Daily_Assignments