Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Different ages for wizards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2020
Hey lads!

I was curious about this because maybe someone in the staff or others can respond and discuss this. I was curious if perhaps one day we can add new modifications to our wizards?

Think of it this way - many players range from being youth to adults. We all range in our heights and ages. So i was wondering if it would be a beneficial thing those who want to reflect themselves better in our wizards. Not that this is something wildly necessary, but maybe it could add to diversity of character appearance and let us personalize our wizards.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
KatherineWeaver on Nov 17, 2020 wrote:
Hey lads!

I was curious about this because maybe someone in the staff or others can respond and discuss this. I was curious if perhaps one day we can add new modifications to our wizards?

Think of it this way - many players range from being youth to adults. We all range in our heights and ages. So i was wondering if it would be a beneficial thing those who want to reflect themselves better in our wizards. Not that this is something wildly necessary, but maybe it could add to diversity of character appearance and let us personalize our wizards.
yes!! i totally agree. it could be from wizards looking mildly the same to completely different! i really hope they take this into consideration.

-